COVID 19 GUIDELINE AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
To keep a healthy environment tattoo studio, we kindly ask both clients and artists to follow some sanitation guidelines below recommended by CDC:
- If you have any symptoms of being sick or feel unwell, please kindly RESCHEDULE your appointment. Yes, please reschedule even if you believe you may just have allergies. There are no penalties to reschedule!
- Please wear A FACE MASK when entering the studio. A FACE COVER is REQUIRED & MUST be worn at all times.
- Please WASH YOUR HAND (at least 30 seconds) before receiving any service at our studio.
- Maintain SOCIAL DISTANCING (6ft apart) to minimize chances of spreading or contracting the virus
- DO NOT bring guests that are not getting serviced.
- TO LIMIT CONTACT: please refrain from TOUCHING SURFACES or OBJECTS as much as possible (polishes rack, chairs, tables, etc.)
- If possible, schedule your services during LOW VOLUME TIMES (i.e: weekdays, early in the mornings)
*We truly appreciate your cooperation, and TOGETHER we can all be SAFE!
SEMI PERMANENT MAKE UP
Please check with the following with your doctor before having a procedure:
- Have diabetes and under doctor care!
- Have high blood pressure!
- Using blood thinner prescriptions!
The following procedures must be avoided 2 weeks prior:
- All blood thinners including Ibuprofen, Advil, Aleve, Motrin, Aspirin, Excedrin, Warfarin, Coumadin, Oil Supplements such as Fish Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Primrose Oil!
- Antibiotics, Iron Supplements, and Magnesium all compromise the integrity of the skin and avoid Retin-A, Chemical Peels, or any strong skincare products!
- Microdermabrasion or dermaplaning!
Pre-Procedure Eyebrows Instructions:
- Do not refill lash extensions prior to your appointment!
- Do not tweeze, wax brows for 2 days prior, and 10 days for tint brows!
- Do not tan (no sun) for 1 week prior!
- Do not work out, smoke, consume alcohol 24 hours before the procedure!
- No botox/filler for 4 weeks prior to the procedure!
- No lasers or chemical peels for 1 month prior to the procedure!
- Avoid any form of caffeine 24 hours prior to your appointment. Caffeine is a stimulant and will heighten your sensitivity!
- Off any kind of Accutane for at least 1 year!
- If you are a contact lens wearer, please remove them. This is a safety precaution and ensures you a pleasant and comfortable visit! Remember to bring your glasses
- Note: You will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle as well!
Pre-Procedure Eyeliner Instructions: all of the above and
- No eyelash extensions, eyelash curling should be done sooner than 28 hours before, or 2 weeks after the procedure!
- Do not wear contact lenses during or within 48 hours following the eyeliner procedure. Remember to bring your glasses. You may resume wearing your contact lenses as soon as your eyes return to their pre-tattooed condition!
- Please remove all eye makeup with a mild, oil-free cleanser prior to your appointment. Eye makeup can interfere with the adhesive bond and shorten the lifespan of your lash extensions, so it’s very important your natural lashes be as clean as possible!
- Avoid oil-based products on and around the eyes. Apply eye cream sparingly, if at all!
- Arrive showered with clean hair. You won’t be able to wet the lashes for the initial 24 hours after application. Showers, steam, and saunas are not permitted for the initial 24-48 hours after application!
- If you are a contact lens wearer, please remove them. This is a safety precaution and ensures you a pleasant and comfortable visit!
- Do not perm or curl your lashes before your first eyelash extensions appointment!
* Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment!
Thank you for choosing Brow Artistry Studio! Please let your friends know about your New Beautiful Eyebrows! Please ask us about Gift Cards!